Your bikes are welcome !
Located 1.5 km from the Ravel - Line 38, we are happy to provide you with a covered space to shelter your bikes, equipment to clean them and a repair set.
Our favorites !
For a weekend ...
- By bike to discover the abbey of Val Dieu and visit of the brewery
- Country walk on the Asse and Hirvache streams in the Julémont valley
- Marked walk in the villages of Voeren
- In Liège, walk on the slopes of the citadel
- Aperitif on the Aubel market
- At the table in old Maastricht
- Signposted, pedestrian, bicycle and horseback rides on the Ravel - Line 38 and on the trails in the region
- Visits to local producers: apple and pear syrup factories, cheese factories, breweries, cider houses
- Markets and flea markets in Battice, Aubel, Welkenraedt
- Walks on the Fagnes plateau, Gileppe and Eupen lakes
- Discovery of Clermont-sur-Berwinne, Limbourg and Soiron, three villages amongst the most beautiful in Wallonia
- Visit of the cities of Spa, Liège, Aachen, and Maastricht
- American Cemetery in Henri-Chapelle,…
- Henri-Chapelle and Spa golf courses
- Spa circuit - Francorchamps
- Events: F1 Grand Prix, Francofolies de Spa, Jumping International de Liège, Cavalcade de Herve ...
We are at your disposal to advise you during your stay.